Hello my dear friens, welcome, to my blog, my life, my travel, my taste.
I start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful experiences!
Keep your best wishes, close to your heart and watch what happens.
Keep Your best wishes and Your biggest goals close to Your heart and
dedicate time to them every day. If you truly care about what You do and You work diligently at it, there’s almost nothing you can’t accomplish.
All you need to make your life perfect is love, happiness and smile!
Having a delicate lemon scent, this perennial plant belongs to the mint family and is native to parts of Europe and the Mediterranean. Lemon balm grows in clumps up to nearly 60 inches in height. Herbalists have prized lemon balm for its calming effect and potential to promote restful sleep the healthy, natural way.
Although adaptogens have been used for centuries in China and India, they’re enjoying a huge resurgence right now and for good reason: They help combat the harmful effects of stress and bring your body back into harmony – something we all need in today’s 24/7 world!
This pure grade Garcinia Cambogia extract is 100% natural and highly concentrated with HCA to give you the best weight loss results!! That's a tremendous deal, since most other brands offer half the amount for an even more expensive price.
Garcinia Cambogia is well known for its appetite and metabolic enhancing properties. In a feature on his popular TV show Dr Oz recommended Garcinia Cambogia (Dr Oz does not endorse any particular brand and he does not endorse our brand nor does he have any association with this product. Bay there All products!
Black Cumin Oil
Black cumin grows in the Mediterranean, North Africa, Morocco, Asia and the Arava Peninsula.
• The black comb acts on the immune system as a general potentiator. Promotes energy activation, helps with rapid fatigue and chronic fatigue. Stimulates the activity of the thymus that is responsible for the body's overall defenses.
• Black cumin oil promotes normalization of arterial pressure. Helps with insomnia, headache and nervous system problems. Effective in the treatment of blood vessels, especially sclerosis of the blood vessels of the brain.
• Essential oils in the composition have a pronounced bactericidal and antiseptic effect. It is an effective anti-
• Black cumin oil -
• This oil is recommended to prevent hair loss and when it becomes greasy. The early stages of hair loss are particularly effective with olive oil and lavender oil. Also used to restore hair color.
• Black cumin oil is also used as an effective urine and bile engine (if bile is not excreted) and as a mild laxative. Stimulates stones in the kidneys and in the bladder and promotes the eradication of cramps.
• Prevents obesity, decreases weight, lowers blood pressure and prevents vascular spasms, significantly reduces cholesterol.
• Studies conducted by a group of scientists in Cairo showed that black cumin oil reduces blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
• Effective oil for upper respiratory diseases (dry cough, bronchial asthma, asthmatic bronchitis, haimoritis, sinusitis, tonsillitis). Uses Oral: Nigellas oil is recommended for strengthening the body's immunity and circulatory system. Improves the condition in cases of inflammation and allergies. Use in the morning and evening for 1 teaspoon 15 minutes before eating. Dosage in children less than half as in adults. Drink half a glass of water to which you can add a spoon of honey. Use with honey or natural juice enhances the healing properties of Black Cumin oil. For the prevention of high and low blood pressure: Mix 100 ml of lemon juice, 100 ml of honey, 199 ml of black cumin oil. Use in the morning and evening with a tablespoon of fasting food. For prevention of urinary tract diseases: Boil a glass of tea for the kidneys, add a spoon of black cumin oil, a tablespoon of honey. Use a course of 2-
Black Cumin -
The Russian emigrants may have entered this name there. But that's not all. Of course, these many names cause confusion and cause some confusion. Nigella does not have any botanical relationship with the sesame (juniper), fennel, or caraway, and even less with onions. The most common name for Black Cumin is that the leaves have a shape (fine, cut, split) and the color of the seeds is similar to fenhelim. For Nigella they are small, black, with a sharp taste. The seeds are a very popular spice in the eastern countries, but also in the Arabic country as a remedy for which the Qur'an says: "Black cumin can heal from all diseases and not only be able to prevent death." If Nigel is given a rather modest place in the medicine of the peoples of Europe -